Improve your relationships with the power of NLP
August 19 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| £29
Improve your Relationships with the Power of NLP
2 high powered and content-packed workshops on
Wednesday 19th and 26th August 2020 6:30-9:30 pm
Both for only £29!
Join us live online for this virtual training programme and make a significant difference
to your important relationships
- Do you recognise that some of your relationships drain or frustrate you?
- Do you want to learn how to express your needs or concerns confidently
and without fear?
- Do you want to improve some of your significant relationships?
- Do you want to ensure that your future relationships enhance your success
as well as your emotional wellbeing?
Join global quality Neuro-Linguistic Programming trainers and speakers, Jo Wilson and Andy Coley for this unique and powerful workshop and take away some of the skills of NLP so you can feel empowered in your current and future relationships and improve your communication and connection with those that are important to you in your life.
Whether you want to enhance your romantic, business, family or social relationships, this training will provide you with an insight into your why some of your relationships struggle and what you can do to improve them. You will come away with a clear understanding of your relationship patterns, how to safely express your own needs and how to use the powerful communication and personal development tools of NLP to significantly improve your relationships going forward.
Is this workshop right for you?
- Do you find that there are some relationships that, no matter how hard you try, just seem to drain and exhaust you?
- Are you frustrated from the lack of 2-way communication in one or more of your relationships?
- Do you find yourself losing confidence when trying to communicate with someone significant in your life?
- Have you tried to improve a business, social, romantic or family relationship but have found little or no improvement?
- Do you recognise that building strong relationships is an essential part of your business or work?
- Have some of your previous relationships not worked out and you want to ensure that your future ones do?
If you answered yes to any of these then it’s definitely right for you!
This unique and powerful programme will be provided over 2 content packed workshops.
The first on Wednesday 19th August at 6.30pm (UK time) will cover:
- Why you may often feel that you are speaking a completely different language to the other person
- Why your version of reality can be different to someone else’s and how this impacts how you communicate
- Some of the deep level reasons that relationships struggle or challenge you
- Understanding your own personal needs and how you can communicate these safely and confidently
- The keys to optimising communication in your relationships
- How to give effective feedback when things aren’t going right
The second workshop on Wednesday 26th August at 6.30pm (UK time) will cover:
- How you can ensure that a potentially difficult conversation goes well for all concerned
- How to avoid stepping onto the drama triangle and feel confident and empowered
- How to ensure that you are feeling emotional equipped to have potentially difficult conversations
- A key NLP technique that will enable you to ensure that you are mentally and emotionally prepared to have those necessary conversations and ensure that both parties come away feeling heard and understood
- You will also have the opportunity to get specific tips and advice around your own relationship challenges so you can go forward with clear guidance on how they can be improved
Where is the workshop, when and how much?
These 2 workshops will be provided via live online training
Dates: Wednesday 19th and Wednesday 26th August 2020
Time: 18.30 – 21.30
Price : £29 for both workshops
This workshop programme is available to anyone who has an interest in improving their relationships
Due to high demand, you MUST register in advance for this workshop, simply click here to register and pay for your place on the course.