The Power of NLP for Coaching
July 3 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm| £49.00
The Power of NLP
Are you a coach who wants to enhance your coaching skills to enable your clients to experience high impact change?
Are you a leader or manager who recognises the need to take a more coaching-led approach with your team to improve their motivation and productivity?
Are you a healthcare professional who knows that one of the big obstacles in healthcare is patients owning their own health outcomes?
Are you considering coaching as a career?
Bring the skills of Neuro-Linguistic Programming into your coaching, consulting or leadership role and see the impact it can have for your clients, your teams, your patients and yourself!
Join Global Quality International NLP Trainers, Andy Coley and Jo Wilson, to find out how Neuro-Linguistic Programming can make a difference to your coaching and leadership skills.
Learn how to enhance your existing communication and conversation skills, enabling your clients, colleagues, patients, friends and family to take control of their situation and feel empowered for the future.
This is a unique and inspiring workshop which will show you how you can utilise Neuro-Linguistic Programming to improve and learn new coaching skills, help people to own their own outcomes and guide them through the tricky patches in life.
Whether you’re new to coaching or an experienced coach that would like to enhance your existing skills, this workshop will be ideal for you.
No previous experience as a coach?
That’s OK, our day is perfect for those who have no formal coaching experience or qualifications and yet have a real interest in helping people get inspired to make changes, realise the steps they need to make and take ownership of those steps and the change process.
NLP & Clean Language are a really effective set of tools to help guide other people towards an outcome they’d like to have happen, and the great thing is that they usually already know how to get there!
What we will cover on the day
- Why people often get stuck in unhelpful patterns and how using NLP can help them break these patterns and develop new thought and behaviour strategies
- How you can utilise a simple NLP based coaching model to get to the crux of the problem
- Why people often do not take your advice and how taking a NLP coaching approach can be the difference that makes the difference
- How you can use NLP to help people recognise and rid themselves of negative beliefs that hold them back
- How to fine tune your listening to pick up the crucial details
- How to help people develop goals that they can really connect with
- Working with NLP to enable others to work out a realistic and achievable plan to reach their goals
If you’d like to learn simple and effective tools to help other people (and experience them yourself) then the workshop on the 14th November is ideal for you.
The entire day is only £49 and will be very interactive with the opportunity to practice all that you learn
As experienced NLP Trainers we are taking some of the key components of our NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner courses and showing you how you can use these to enhance your existing skills and unlock the potential in the people you are talking to every day.
NLP & Clean Language are superb methodologies and when used for the outcome of the client/patient they can accelerate the changes that they wish to accomplish.
Examples of individuals who have benefited from attending our training:
- GPs and GP Trainers who have many years of experience and also wish to expand and increase their linguistic toolkit to enable patients to own their own health outcomes and become a core part of the implementation of their health.
- Department Heads, Business Owners, Practice Managers and team leaders who had the desire to take a coaching & mentoring approach and are amazed at how their employees are now able to solve their own issues with simple guidance.
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Diabetes Podiatrists are using this to improve their patient engagement and some of our students have even won awards for the amazing work they and their team have carried out.
- Body workers such as Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists and Energy healing practitioners have seen the benefits in being able to find the issues beneath the presenting problem and thus improve their ability to help their clients to relieve the symptoms they have been carrying within their bodies.
- Life coaches with qualifications from recognised bodies such as the ICF, APECS, Association for Coaching, Coaching Academy etc. and who have found the power in adding NLP based approaches to enhance other models.
- New Coaches who have been able to set up their own coaching business after learning the coaching skills of NLP and Clean Language and becoming qualified as NLP Practitioners and Master Practitioners.
- Personal Trainers, Sports Coaches and Health & Wellness Coaches are able to get to the blocks that are holding people back from achieving their best potential.
- Talking therapy specialists such as Hypnotherapists, CBT Practitioners, EFT Practitioners have found that their new NLP skills, working alongside their existing skills has made the difference to cementing lasting change with their clients
This is a 100% content-crammed day and we will be letting you know some more about our NLP training so you can take what you learn on the day even further
This high impact workshop will immediately give you new skills to help people move forward for only £49
This is also a fantastic opportunity to enhance your continuous personal development with certificates of attendance available
Where is the workshop, when and how much?
Where: Live Online via Zoom
Date: Saturday 3rd July 2021
Time: 09:30 – 17:30 (‘doors open’ at 09:15)
Due to high demand, you MUST register in advance for this workshop, simply click here to register and pay for your place on the course.